Playlist Extrablau 25.05.09 Radio blau, LE 20.00- 21.00 Uhr

1. Hatcham Social - Dissected - Crododile/Dissected - Fierce Panda
2. Grizzly Bear - Dory - Veckatimest - Warp

3. Lali Puna - I Like Rain - Not Given Lightly - Morr
4. Surf City - Kudos - Not Given Lightly - Morr
5. The Go Find - Pink Frost - Not Given Lightly - Morr
6. B. Fleischmann - Aldebaram Waltz - Not Given Lightly - Morr

Scott Matthew - Interview/Special
7. Scott Matthew - Every Traveled Road - There is an ocean that divides and with my longing I can charge it with a voltage that's so violent to cross it could mean death - Glitterhouse
8. Scott Matthew - White Horse- There is an ocean that divides and with my longing I can charge it with a voltage that's so violent to cross it could mean death - Glitterhouse
9. Scott Matthew - There is an ocean that divides - There is an ocean that divides and with my longing I can charge it with a voltage that's so violent to cross it could mean death - Glitterhouse
10. Scott Matthew - Every Traveled Road - There is an ocean that divides and with my longing I can charge it with a voltage that's so violent to cross it could mean death - Glitterhouse


KONZERTE KONZERTE KONZERTE
11. Valgeir Sigurðsson - Grýlukvæði - exclusive single - bedroom community
Heute! 25.05. + Ben Frost @ Paris Syndrom, Leipzig
12. Pit Er Pat -Diamond Messages- 3d Message - Thrill Jockey
28.05. @ Nato, Leipzig
13. Butcher The Bar - Snakes - Not Given Lightly - Morr
29.05. @ Nochbesserleben, Leipzig

Klassiker
14. Faith No More - Midlife Crisis - Angel Dust- Slash

Kommentare