extrablau 12.06.2006/2000-2100cet/radio blau, germany

1. katzenstreik- fake- 4- unterm durchschnitt
2. seachange - youth and art- on fire, with love- glitterhouse
3. die goldenen zitronen- der stimmungshochhalter- lenin-buback
4. matthew herbert-nice dream- songs for radioheads- bbe/rapster
5. giardini di miró- little cesar- north atlantic treaty of love- 2nd rec
6. against me! - don't loose touch- searching for a former clarity- FAT
7. against me! - reinventing axel rose- reinventing axel rose- No Idea
8. against me! - sink florida sink- as the eternal cowboy- FAT
9. against me! - from her lips to gods ears (the energizer) remix- from her lips to gods ears (the energizer) remix- FAT
10. against me!- jordans first choice- reinventing axel rose- No Idea
11. depeche mode- strangelove (midi mix)- strangelove 12 bong 13- mute
12. the beastie boys- the maestro- root down- capitol


+++ Interview-special: against me!

Kommentare